Thursday, June 17, 2010

~~Tea Talk~~

"Talk and tea is his specialty," said Giles. "He has about five cups of tea a day. But he works splendidly when we are looking."
-Agatha Christie~
Sleeping Murder




My teacup is...my Tea Is the Cup of Life mug. And Life is GOOD!

I'm feeling...excited. Today we travel to St. Louis for the family reunion. Gonna be NOT and HUMID but conversation will be cool.

On my mind...All those we will miss because they could not come. And how nice it is that we are going to have a leisurely drive to the BIG CITY,

Wishing you all a grand weekend to come whether it be with family or not!!!

~~^j^~~
Thanks be to God!!!


Now won't you join me and visit Ruth at Celebrate Friendship is hosting Tea Talk at her house? Share a cup of tea with us.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you will have a grand reunion. Enjoy your time with relatives and loved ones.

    I'm glad you stopped by a moment.

    Many blessings to you, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon voyage ... and au revoir soon.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do hope you have great weather and a wonderful time. I am sure just being with family will fill your heart with love and contentment. Enjoy......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your visits to my blog and the offer of a cup of tea. I am delighted to accept! God bless you this week.
    Love Autumn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time with your family. I love family reunions in the summer time. Well, I love everything in the summer time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Family reunions are always so much fun. Have a wonderful time.
    Blessings,
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun. We just had my husband's family reunion a few weeks ago. It was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI, Have fun GrandmaK, my first time here... joined Tea Talk too at Petty Things In Life

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.