Saturday, March 06, 2010

Songs of the Season



I was guided to this song by Breadgirl. I am one who loves Celtic music and I thought I had heard as many as there were. Well, of course, that's not true. There are many more for me to hear and enjoy. This is one I have not heard but is nostalgic none-the-less, for it brings back memories of sitting on the floor a Sunday afternoon in front of the record player listening to Daddy's wonderful records. Please enjoy!

I would ask you to share your favorite Song of the Season by linking us to your post. I have many listed in my music on my side-bar and in the days to come I will be adding to their numbers. Please join in the fun and share one or more of your favorites!
+
~~+++~~
+
Thanks be to God!



Oh!! I must not forget! Please stop by Thou Art Jules and enter her contest. She has some lovely gifts to offer in celebration of her 100th post!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful song, I really enjoyed it Cathy, thank you..........:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy dear! Oh you are so kind to come for my anniversary "party"!!! Have a blessed day my dear friend from the beginning of blogging! Anita

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.