Saturday, January 16, 2010

Picture Puzzle Day



Click to Mix and Solve
Saint Francis of Assisi
Santa Fe, New Mexico
July, 2008


I thought I'd start back slowly for "Simon's" sake after his visit to the IT Dr. It is great to have your personal computer physician. However, it is still frightening when awaiting the diagnosis. This time Mike could treat the illness and now "Simon" is home.

Wishing all who visit her a wonderful weekend!!!
~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!!!



Please enjoy the puzzle this weekend and if you wish to share a puzzle with us just add your name to Mr. Linky below!

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Cathy,
    Thank you for coming to visit me at my blog. You are always a wonderful reminder of so many cherished memories of blogging! Have a wonderful weekend! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture puzzle. Thanx.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.