Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Picture Puzzle Day


Click to Mix and Solve
I do so love an Autumn Rose. By the end of summer they have sturdy stems and have a proud bearing. We prune them back and then next spring we start all over again. the cycle of life has such grace and beauty!
~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God



Here is the link to JigZone so you can create and submit your puzzle. And Mr. Linky is available below for you convenience so we can enjoy your puzzle.

You are invited to leave a comment, too. Please join in the fun!!! I can hardly wait to put your puzzles together!

4 comments:

  1. I agree 100%!
    Beautiful puzzle picture today!

    I love your Fall blog change! Very pretty! Very festive!

    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this one in 3.09. Pretty happy with that time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorite flowers and the puzzles are so much fun too.

    You do a great job with changing you blog 'face'...guess I should stop being such a sissy baby and try doing mine soon too.

    blessings and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.