Monday, August 31, 2009

The Simple Women's Daybook


I haven't' done this in such a long time I think perhaps I might give it another try. I had such a wonderful weekend that I just wanted to share it with you all. After you visit here please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman and journey along the path of life we all share.

~~Outside my window...it's dark, for it is only 5:00 a.m.

~~I am thinking..."Glory be to God, it's a grand morning!"

~~I am thankful for...Family near and far!

~~From the kitchen...I can hear the kettle boiling for my tea.

~~I am wearing...My robe and nightgown

~~I am creating...The Book of Wit 'n' Wisdom for Jimmy and Kelly's Wedding

~~I am going...to Carson City, NV this weekend to visit brother, Tom, and wife, Kathleen.

~~I am reading...Zapped by Carol Higgins Clark

~~I am hoping...the weather continues to be so glorious.

~~I am hearing...the humidifier running. The humidity is still 75%.

~~Around the house...Ron is putting up the molding on the stairway finished last Fall.

~~One of my favorite things...is to do counted x-stitch. I have a project I trying to finish now.

~~A few plans for the rest of the week: 1) Send out the letters to participants in Christ Renews His Parish on 9/12/2009; 2) have laundry finished by Wednesday so I can pack for the trip; 3) attend group, share and pray with dear sisters in Christ.

~~Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Glorious Color
From
A Friend's Garden

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I loved your daybook! I have to say those are gorgeous flowers! I am glad you had such a wonderful weekend. I hope you have a blessed week, take care.

    Casey,
    http://caseyslovedare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So upbeat. Some days all I have for joy is sharing other's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your hubby are early risers!!

    Is Carol as good of an author as Mary (her mother??)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word you get up early.
    I like these Daybook posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you decided to join us again. Welcome from Indiana. I hope you enjoy your trip and the visit with family. Take pictures to share along the way.
    It is beautiful today.
    we have cross stitch in common. I only began to do this a few years ago. I am between projects at present.
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea, a day book. I should really do something like this, it is motivating and appreciative at the same time.
    Have a wonderful week....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post!
    A nice way to reflect on all our Blessings too!
    Thanks for sharing your Daybook.
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  8. such early birds in your house! the flowers are very beautiful and so your you!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.