Monday, August 03, 2009

Praise God!


After a Stupendous Sunday, it is a wonderful time to take time to offer praise and thanksgiving for all the gifts we are given. Please journey to Jennifer's Chocolate Heart and share in the "praise."

And so I praise God for:

1. Cool breezes, sunshine and flowers.

2. Cleansing rain that has nourished the beautiful flowers.

3. Family outings, shopping with Laura, Kellie and Neil for Mariannes baby shower.

4. The harness for Duchess' seat in the car when we travel to Atlanta in two weeks. She seems to take to it well as long as she's not left in it in the car.

5. Chicken fried steak. What a tasty dish with fresh ripe tomatoes and mashed potatoes and gravy.

6. Mass and communion with parish family and the community shared after.

7. A baby afghan, nearly complete!

~~~^j^~~~
For these and all His gifts
I say, "Thanks be to God!"

6 comments:

  1. I dearly love reading about blessings so this was delightful to say the least!

    Where in Atlanta will you be going, Cathy? We live about 45 minutes from Atlanta, so that peaks my curiousity.

    You have lots of excitement going on and that's wonderful.

    blessings and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some day, if we're REAL good get we get some pictures of Duchess?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cathy we all should take the time as you do to say thank you for all our many blessings. Actually our blessings are quite similar which shouldn't have but did surprise me....your post are a blessing my friend of which I am very thankful.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect list, Cathy. It made me feel good just to read it. You are highly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post!
    I love to think of all my Blessings each day, and I have so many to be thankful for!
    Great post!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.