Friday, August 21, 2009

Bad Haiku Friday


Puzzle day was fun
Keeps the mind working and playing
Next week's puzzle is ready





Antelope
Rocky Mountain National Park

Here is next week's puzzle picture. I had a great time and hope you will join in the fun next week. Know that when you put the puzzle together it is not mandatory that you put together the number of pieces shown in the puzzle. The site allows you to change the number of pieces you use to complete the puzzle. And ignore the clock...It's not a competition. If you get stumped you can always restart the puzzle. I just want you to relax and have fun!

Today we trek to St. Louis to visit family and go to the Festival of the Little Hills in St. Charles (in years passed dubbed by Ron as the "sweating of the little hills because of the heat and humidity). Weather seems to be cooperating as it will be cool according to the weatherman...I will HOLD him to that!

Wishing all a cool, delightful weekend. Enjoy!!!!!

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!

10 comments:

  1. Puzzles!
    Supposed to keep the mind young...I should do them more often since I have a very poor memory.
    Maybe I will go back to doing a crossword everyday.
    Thanks for the inspiration...............
    What's your name again?
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying the puzzles!

    I don't put any faith in the weathermen! But I do put a lot of Faith in the One Who can do something about it, so I will say a prayer that the weather cooperates with your plans!
    Have a great weekend!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. not a "Bad Haiku"

    hope you enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a delightful weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew...didn't know you could turn off the clock thing. Those things just make me feel like I HAVE to hurry or some bell will ding and the puzzle will disappear.

    Now I will say a little prayer that the weather cooperates for you!

    blessings and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look forward to your Haiku posts. BTW, nice theme. My dead dad loved doing puzzles. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful weekend and may the weather co-operate with your plans.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll do next week's - no matter how long it takes - that's the spirit isn't it?
    I love jigsaws, so this is a real joy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am puzzle-challenged. :)

    Hope you are having a wonderful time in St. Louis!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.