Monday, July 13, 2009

Warm Hearts Blog Award

Eileen at Umma's World has generously offered me this award.

Created By Sandy at beachgirl77 this very beautiful Warm Hearts award is in memory of her son Jonny and it is a tribute to all the wonderful characteristics Jonny portrayed.

This award should be passed on to those who are bolstering, uplifting, reassuring, soothing, calming, cheering, consoling, and encouraging to those around them.

I feel privileged to have had this offered to me. It is my pleasure to offer this award to some who have touched me in every way nearly everyday.

Lisa at Are We There Yet

Bernie at On My Own

Therese at Aussie Coffee Shop

Marcie at Blessings Each Day...

Laura at Catholic Teacher Musings

Abbey at ABBEY'S ROAD

Wishing all who visit here today blessings, joy and love through God the Father, our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit who guides us.

~~~^j^~~~
~Thanks be to God~

As an aside, I am playing I Left My Heart In San Francisco because it was one of my dad's favorite songs.

5 comments:

  1. oh Cathy,

    Thanks so much for this. I will have a think about some others that are just as deserving of this award.

    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are so deserving of this award, Cathy, because I feel all those wonderful attributes this award entails whenever I read here. Thank you for that. And thank you helping me seek a deeper relationship with God.
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Cathy and I am so glad that I did my reading before my posting so I could properly thank you!

    blessings and hugs,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you, so much, Cathy! You embody the sentiments of this award! I don't know that I'm nearly as deserving, but I'll do what I can to pass it on. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.