Sunday, July 26, 2009

Praise God!


It's been awhile since I took tome to consider the praises I need to offer to God in my life. So today I reflect on that.

1) I praise Him for this glorious summer. The weather has been magnificent.

2) I praise Him in the talent He allows me to see in my grandchildren.

3) I praise His holy name in the midst of all those who witness to me in my life.

4) I praise Him in the people he allows me to meet each and every day.

5) I praise Him for his generosity to me and my family.

~~~^j^~~~
Thanks be to God!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, and beautiful reminder that we all have something to be thankful for.
    Thanks for sharing your Blessings.
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many reasons - small and large - to praise and thank Him. Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your blessings this beautiful Sunday. The Lord's day.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.