Monday, April 20, 2009

Praise God!

All the things I have to praise the glory of God for today. And it's only 5:45 a.m. Imagine what the day can bring!

~~1. The beauty of the shades of green this spring day brings.

~~2. For Mr. and Mrs. Cardinal as they were out gathering to build their nest.

~~3. For Kellie as she begins her new adventure in the genre of the high school musical to be performed this summer, Oklahoma.

~~4. For the power of prayer in my life.

~~5. For friends who gather weekly to share the wonder of God's word in Bible study.

~~5. For the support of a wonderful husband and helpmate.

~~6. In PRAISE of this Glorious Day!

If you have reason to praise God, join us at Jennifer's house, My Chocolate Heart to add to the joy, wonder and glory of God.

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks Be To GOD!!

6 comments:

  1. It's very nice to meet you! And a great big AMEN to #4 on your list. I need to do much more of it!

    Blessings!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetheart! Hope you have a wonderful week. I have left an award for you on my blog so be sure to visit!

    Blessings,
    Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thoughts. My brain doesn't work at that hour! lol

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.