Saturday, April 25, 2009

Crazy Eight



I was challenged by Sarah at Journey of Truth to Jump in with both feet. Well, here is my """Splash"""

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

*1 Watching Neil play soccer today.
*2 Going to INDY to see Ainsley and Lindsey play soccer (do you see a pattern here?)
*3 Going to Charlotte in June to visit David, Kelly, The Boys and Maddie.
*4 Visiting my mother, Phil, Deb and Megan in July
*5 Visiting Linda and Norm in July, too. We're not flying this year. We're driving from here to MT and home through CO or.....maybe the other way.
*6 Finishing Laura's birthday present.......4 years in the making a Counted x-stitch (red faced!!!!)
*7 The CAJE (Congregations Acting For Justice and Empowerment) Annual Assembly meeting 4/30 at St Benedict's Cathedral.
*8 OH! Watching Kellie perform in OKLAHOMA in July...(July is a busy month!)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

*1 Played Scrabble with Dot
*2 Worked
*3 Worked on the Laura's counted x-stitch
*4 Watched Murder She Wrote rerun
*5 Had lunch with girls at work
*6 Said "good-bye" to Christine, the office manager, who was leaving us after 10 years. [sadness]
*7 Visited my blog neighborhood.
*8 Thanked God for the opportunity to share time with others.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

*1 Swim
*2 Play the harp with skill...and motivation to do so.
*3 Visit Ireland again soon.
*4 Add subtract, multiply and divide.
*5 Volunteer more time in service
*6 Meet Jenelyn our sponsored child through CFCA
*7 Visit all the kids more often
*8 Sew. My mother is a gifted seamstress and I was passed over with that gene.

8 Shows I Watch:
*1 NCIS
*2 MONK
*3 Journey Home (EWTN)
*4 Masterpiece Theater
*5 Numbers
*6 Murder She Wrote [reruns]
*7 Matlock [reruns]
*8 TCM


8 I name to carry on the tradition:

*1 Lisa at Are We There Yet
*2 Suzy at Sailing by Starlight
*3 Lisa at Unexpected Journey
*4 Marcy at Blessings Each Day
*5 Danette at A Crocus in the Valley
*6 Tracy at Catholic Mom in Minnesota
*7 Eileen at Eileen on Him...at least, I try!
*8 Kelly at Musings


I would add here that if any of the above have already done these please link so we can read them. And all others who wish to jump in the water with us, know the water is fine!

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!

4 comments:

  1. I'll bring the floaties!
    Thanks for divin' in!! I have never met another person who wished they could swim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help!! I already did the 8 thingy, but I don't know how to create a link to it...I'm so new and "challenged".

    Thank you for the blessing of tagging me, too.

    blessings,

    marcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very heartwarming to see how close you are to your family and friends. It's really sweet.

    Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comment. Come back tomorrow!


    joy
    A Pinay In EnglandYour Love CoachI, Woman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can sympathize with you working on that birthday present for 4 years! I still need to finish Kathryn's Kindergarten afghan. She's now in 5th grade!
    Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.