Saturday, March 07, 2009

Time Change...


Twice a year I HAVE to change. I'm made to conform! And why? With all the things in the world that NEED to change, why can't I just leave the clock the way it is? Has it caused injury, defamed, maimed, or murdered? I guess that poor device could be accused of stealing and then after repenting returning what it stole months later, but then I become a co-conspirator. AND I'm not sure what was stolen is really replaced. This seems like such a "waste of time!"

Please use your time wisely today, because tomorrow you will have time you have to make up.
Have a grand weekend.

+
~~+++~~
+

Thanks be to God!

Visit World of Mothers for some time saving advise.

8 comments:

  1. Anything that brings me more day light makes me happy but I NEED MY SLEEP too.
    Interesting pickle I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my naughtly pleasures on these "time change" days is watching the confused people arriving late (or early) for Mass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Cathy! Thanks for visiting me; I needed a "pick-me-up" and your kinds words about my talents made me feel better. Your post also reminded me about how time is precious and to not waste it on silly tears like I did this weekend. I must continue to put my nose to the grindstone and get done what I need to do, even if it is unpleasant! Have a great day! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reminding me! I'll fix our alarm clocks right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will go back at the end of March. I love the first week after DLS ends. The days seem really long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the hardest time with this. I just feel exhausted for DAYS when "they" take this hour away!
    I can't wait for fall to get it back! I need it NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just reminded me to check out when our clocks go forward in the UK! They apparantly go forward on March 29th at 1am. I hate losing an hour of sleep. I love being my bed!

    Hope you are having a great weekend, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. for the first time EVER i did not set my clocks before i went to bed Sat night - we were almost late for church and i was in a state of confusion the whole day!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.