Saturday, January 31, 2009

UE in Snow


UE in Snow
Originally uploaded by Scuddr
Since I haven't gotten my pics down loaded yet. Thought I'd share this one from the campus at the University of Evansville. We still have no Vectren electricity, but we do have the generator running. The laundry is nearly finished and then it will be time to shut some things off to use the stove to fix dinner. Thought SOS (creamed chip beef on biscuits) sounded pretty good.

They are talking about not getting everyone back on line until the middle of next week. They say more snow is in the forecast for early next week. We are so fortunate to have been able to get the generator and have the kerosene heater. We'd be happy to have guests but the neighbors have all made other arrangements. You are welcome to drop by for dinner if you wish.

God bless you all for your kind words and prayers. And Thanks be to GOD!!!!! Thanks, too, to Scuddr at UofE for the pic.

4 comments:

  1. My brother in law lives in Indianapolis and he sent email about Indiana's latest snow...reminded him of his Michigan childhood. His daughter even got days off from school!!!
    Big deal snow, so I hear. Looks pretty though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You call it sos too???? We got that from my dad who got that from being in the Army:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness, Cathy! I can't believe you guys are getting all the snow, and we're not getting any! I'm so glad you have a generator, and that things are clearing up. I hope no more big storms hit you this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy you have a generator too, Cathy. Hope all returns to normal for you soon, and for all those without electricity in the surrounding area.

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.