Monday, December 15, 2008

The Season of Thanks


Many moons ago, before Simon became ill, I was offered the opportunity to share with you six reasons I am happy. Now with his return I can reply. Thank you Esther for this opportunity.


According to the rules, I have to post six things that make me really happy ... and pass it on to give six more people a reason to be thankful!


1. My husband, Ron and, 40 years of marriage, and this my birthday, 62 years. (I know that's really 3).

2. My five children and 9 grandchildren

3. An occupation in nursing that gives me the opportunity to serve

4. A Parish family that gives love and support at every opportunity.

5. Good friends

6. Having the freedom to love and worship God and share my Catholic faith with others.



I have tagged:

1. Kelly

2. Laura A

3. Laura

4. Suz

5. Yvette

6. Tracy


~~~^j^~~~


For you all, I say,

"Thanks be to God!"

5 comments:

  1. Very many happy returns, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing and for tagging me as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lot's of wonderful things to be thankful for there :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your thanks! I appreciate the tag. I'm not sure I'll be able to pass it on. I've been having a struggle with focusing too much on my blessings and not enough on blessing others. Perhaps I will come up with something that will fit for me. It's good to have you and Simon back :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.