Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's Gold...


The Dutchess has honored me by awarding me the GOLD. Her site is delight to visit. She has such wonderful pictures and poetry. It's a lovely world to visit in which our imaginations are allowed to run wild. Please drop and visit her and see if what I say isn't true. Thank you most sincerely, Dutchess.

Since I was privileged to receive this award, there are also responsibilities that come with it. One must share the "wealth." Please visit these friends, too. And so I begin...

Laura at Exuberance
Kelly at Musings
Angie at Sonflower
Tracy at A Catholic Mom in Minnesota
Laura at Catholic Teacher's Musings

The Blogging Friends Forever Rules are:

1. Only five people allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new, or recently new to your blog, or live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the 'Blogging Friends Forever' award

~~~+~~~
For Family and Friends,
Thanks Be to God

6 comments:

  1. Wow. I am really honored by this. You are an inspiration to me because your blog reminds me to include posts about my Catholic identity which (contrary to image projected by my "bad" sense of humor) is very important to me.
    I will think about whom I would like to pass this to.
    Again, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....oh and I just tagged you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am so honored to receive that recognition. Thanks so much for thinking of me.

    BTW, I love that song in your "quotable" sidebar. I easily get it stuck in my head, but it's one I don't mind singing over and over.

    Again, thanks so much!

    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. And again thank you ....Have a wonderful day!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for this honor:)

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.