Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wonderful Holiday Weekend...

I had such a nice weekend. It wasn't hectic, just nice. Attended Mass Saturday evening at St. Joseph's where Kellie, our grand daughter, received the Serra Award. Sunday went to Anna's graduation picnic!!! Monday was just quiet...

Mom sent me this via email and so I think I will share it with you as we start back to work for a "short week" and take a walk down memory lane. At least it's memory lane for me as I graduated from high school in 1965...Please enjoy!

Cars We Drove


~~~~~~~

For the good times and the not-so-good times
Thanks be to God!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's fun. I've sent it to a friend who's mad on cars. My father had a Vauxhall Victor when I was young. It was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome! I loved it! Thanks for sharing it!! I was not born around that era... but I LOVE those cars!! I shared it with my hubby....and my fellow car buffs!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.