Thursday, April 03, 2008

Thanks Be to God...

and to all of you for your prayers!!! Laura had her colonoscopy and she apparently has developed ischemic colitis. It is a condition in which there is a limited supply of blood to the area affected and infection has occurred. It is most uncommon in adults her age as it usually happens to older individuals. At any rate the treatment is a round of antibiotics and all should be well. I am so grateful for all your love an prayers!!!

~~~~~~~
For you all, I say,
"Thanks be to God!"


6 comments:

  1. Hooray for antibiotics! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May her recovery be swift! Glory!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God!! I'm really happy for you Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to hear she just needs antibiotics. Thank the good Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sincerest thanks to you all!! God Bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Good to hear that!

    Thank you BTW for your greetings for TJ on his First Holy Communion and Confirmation at Esther's blog! I really appreciate it, Cathy!

    If you know any blogger who needs a smile or a (((hug))), I created a nice picture of flower that you can send to cheer him/her up. It's on my blog, Mostly Prayers. Thanks Cathy!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.