Wednesday, April 16, 2008

100th Anniversary of St. Philip Neri in Pictures


Proclaim with me the greatness of Yahweh,
together let us extol his name.
I seek Yahweh, and he answers me
and frees me from all my fears.
Psalm 34:3-4
The New Jerusalem Bible





The University of Notre Dame Handbell and Celebration Choirs as they prepare for the concert.












The glory of the Easter celebration continues as we begin our worship together.









Father Jason visits with his family after Mass.













Father Tim, Christel and Dennis Butrum, and Kay and Allen Hagemeier. Friends for many years.










Ron speaks with Nina Marczak, the church historian and Frank.













Father Jason sends us forth with his blessing.
A grand day was had by all, to be sure.







~~~^j^~~~

Ron and I would personally like to thank Father Jason and the Family of St. Philip Neri for their hospitality, generosity, and love. You truly are wonderful and we are proud to call you Family. May God bless you in His generosity for another 100 years!!

~~~^j^~~~

Thanks be to God!!!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's a beautiful church building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mike. We had such a wonderful time Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.