Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It finally happened...

Yesterday, it snowed! Yep! It did. It was such a beautiful sight. Wow!! It started about 3:30 p.m. The kids were already home from school because of concern about the storm.



And then it turned to freezing rain! In all His glory God can change his palate and turn the same scene into a different texture.





And so it is with the Master Artisan! He exchanges beauty for beauty.

~~~~~~"
~Be still and know I am God~
Psalm 46:10
~~~~

And now I must get ready to venture out into His handiwork! I wish you all a Grand Day!!
***
And for this day
Thanks be to God!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love the photos - especially the snow ones! So lovely. When it snows, to me it's like God and his angels coming down from heaven, having a bit of a trip down to earth that's why everything is magical and just becomes so serene and beautiful.

    Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo.

    joy
    A Pinay In England
    Your Love Coach
    The Goddess In You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pictures! I love seeing snow pictures as I don't get any out here in sunny southern California. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the before and after photos of the snow, then the freezing rain.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! My mom told me it was snowing by them too in NJ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all. It was quite a day. Not many people ventured out to see the Dr. so it was pretty quiet at work. But when I left to come home, the entire outside of my car was iced up. When I got home Ron said the electricity was out and so we dragged out the kerosene heater to warm the house and retrieved the lanterns preparing for a cool night. Just as we acquired all that we needed and had the heater filled and primed to start...The electricity came on..."God helps those who help themselves!!!" And so it is that I can now share that all with you!!! You all have a grand evening and Thanks be to GoD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!So glad you got to enjoy the snow down in your southern climes. &:o)

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.