Monday, January 14, 2008

Spreading the Love...


Much to my surprise I have been given the "Spread the Love Award" by Maria at Mommy of Four. To her I say thank you. It is a delight to be honored. But it is to all of you who have given me such encouragement that I feel obliged to say thank you as well. I do so enjoy this means of communication and education, because there is not one of you who has not taught me something, lifted my spirits and made me laugh, sometimes out loud with your contributions.


*!^!^!^!^!*

And so it is that I choose someone for this award. It is so difficult not feel as if you have left someone out! But here are a few of the ones who brighten my day. I have been blessed by so many that this is just the icing on a really wonderful cake. So to these who share their love I give you, Musings, Sailing by Starlight, Are We There Yet, What I Choose Today, View From the Pews, A Trucker's Wife, and Contemplative Haven, asylum for your refugee soul. And so it is for them to pass the baton!

~~~~~~~

~Thanks be to God~

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Cathy; this is very sweet of you. Since I'm taking a little break from the blog now, this will be perfect for me to do on or near Valentine's Day, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy:)
    thankyou so much for this Award, I am really humbled. Now that Ginny is back from vacation it will allow me a little break from our blog.

    Many, many thanks for your kindness, but mainly for sharing YOUR faith with each of us.

    Peace, JOY & Blessings to you:)

    Marie xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy, what a kindness you have extended to me. If the words and images you've encountered at my blog on any given day have brightened your world, then I am most thankful to our Lord, who never ceases to brighten mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    I'm honoured and humbled Cathy:0)
    Thankyou so much for awarding my sleepdeprived ramblings heehee:0)

    Your blog is such a warm and lovely place to visit.
    It's like sitting down to tea with a good friend.

    God Bless you.
    Suzyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness; thank-you so much, Cathy! I'm at a loss to know how to respond to such a compliment! Yours is such the perfect example of real charity, I don't feel like I compare. But, I thank you so much for the honor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. Thanks for your comment on the boat. And the answer is yes, I do often feel I have fallen out! I think I try to jump sometimes, but I try to believe God has of secure. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your kind words!! Good day to you all and God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your insightful comments are appreciated and I want all to feel comfortable and welcome.